which sitebuilder do you guys like the best?

which sitebuilder add on do you like the best?

• Total voters

sailor

PartnerNOC
Jun 6, 2004
altanta
Click Be! (Netenberg.com/clickbe.php)
RVSiteBuilder (RVSiteBuilder.com)
Site Builder CX (SiteBuilderCX)
SiteReptile (SiteReptile.com)
siteZen (siteZen.com)
Soholaunch (info.soholaunch.com/index.php?pr=Cpanel)

manuki

Dec 18, 2007
We use RVSitebuilder as well but it has various problems. The main issue is that they don't test it at all. All testing is done by customers. Hence there are always a lot of bugs. Also the product does not look very professional. Some of its features are difficult for our customers to use. Translating it to a another language is a pain. Constantly you will find things that cannot be translated.

I wish somebody would make a decent sitebuilder that is fully integrated to Cpanel.

rligg

Sep 16, 2003
We use RVSitebuilder as well but it has various problems. The main issue is that they don't test it at all. All testing is done by customers. Hence there are always a lot of bugs. Also the product does not look very professional. Some of its features are difficult for our customers to use. Translating it to a another language is a pain. Constantly you will find things that cannot be translated.

I wish somebody would make a decent sitebuilder that is fully integrated to Cpanel.
Did you ever find one?

bhd

Sep 20, 2003
JNB ZA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
We use RVSitebuilder as well but it has various problems. The main issue is that they don't test it at all. All testing is done by customers. Hence there are always a lot of bugs....I wish somebody would make a decent sitebuilder that is fully integrated to Cpanel.
I concur. We use it too on several dozen servers but it's getting to the point now where it's beginning to take us so much time fixing silly little things (like HTML that doesn't work in some templates or layouts), that we might as well throw it out and develop our customers sites for free. (Granted, it's not that bad yet but it's getting there).