Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

WHM 11.2.0 cPanel 11.8.0-R16295

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tpersky, Aug 13, 2007.

1. tpersky

tpersky Registered

Ok. I have just purchased a new cpanel server, and am going to migrate from my old server over to this one.

When I go into Basic cPanel/WHM Setup in WHM, and try to put in entries into (Server Contact E-mail Address etc...) and then click save, nothing gets updated.

Is this some kind of bug? On my old server (logged in now) all the entries I put in, are saved in there.

2. ToddShipway

ToddShipway Well-Known Member

There isn't any known bugs that would cause this. I recommend checking /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log for any errors when attempting to save the settings. You can also run a forced update to ensure everything is up to date. Since this is a new server some things may have been left out when it was installed. Also ensure it's running perl 5.8.8 and run /usr/local/cpanel/bin/checkperlmodules to ensure all perl modules are installed properly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...