The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM Accelarated 11.30.0.15

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nenoukos, May 14, 2011.

1. Nenoukos

Nenoukos Registered

Hi, i just update to cPanel 11.30.0.15 and there is some issues.

1. Can't update the OS (CentOS 5.6)
    2. Plugins returns white page. (ConfigServer Security&Firewall , Configure cPanel Cron Times, Mod Security )

i take a short look to the posts of this forum, but cant find anything related !

Please advice or give link to solution.

Regards,
    Kapageridis Stavros

*sorry for my bad english performance.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You might do better to go back to STABLE or RELEASE until CURRENT and the plugins for it are all caught up to each other.

3. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    A ticket was opened up recently about this issue where the inability for the user's system to run "yum update" due to non-standard repositories in /etc/yum.repos.d/ as well as possibly system issues caused the cPanel update to be unable to complete (it was stalling at /scripts/rpmup). This in turn caused the WHM > Plugins area to be missing the perl module "CDB_File.pm" with this error in the cPanel error logs:

To fix the error with the WHM > Plugins page, the following command was run:

Code:
    /scripts/perlinstaller --force CDB_File 
    The issues surrounding "yum update", /scripts/sysup and /scripts/rpmup were not handled in the ticket beyond moving the non-standard repositories, since ensuring the server has a functional package system is part of system administration and outside what we can support to fix. Normally, if you cannot get a working package system once the normal repositories are enabled, this would be something your datacenter, NOC or provider would be able to assist with instead.

I did want to note that the cPanel update logs will show if the cPanel update didn't complete properly. These logs are at /var/cpanel/updatelogs location.