Andy Fernandez

Registered
Jun 16, 2016
Miami, FL
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Im having an issue when creating cpanel account in WHM, it give me like 6 errors and on the log file it says The system failed to set permissions to /usr/home/.cpanel. The Operation is not supported. Note Im using a secondary volume that is a Google Cloud Bucket mounted through gcsfuse and it has write and read permissions, actually when I create account it writes everything but for some reason when it gets to set permissions it stuck there and thats the error log. Thanks

Ameya Barwe

Jan 1, 2016
Nashik
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

Fire this command on the server :- tail -f /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log

Then try to create an account through WHM and paste here logs to assist further with your issue. :)

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Note Im using a secondary volume that is a Google Cloud Bucket mounted through gcsfuse and it has write and read permissions, actually when I create account it writes everything but for some reason when it gets to set permissions it stuck there and thats the error log. Thanks
Hello,

Could you provide some more information about your filesystem environment? In particular, the output from the "mount" command might help us to verify if you are using a supported filesystem.

Thank you.