mr_nugget

Registered
Sep 6, 2009
2
0
51
When I visit the accounts page in my WHM (the page that has the table listing all of the accounts on the machine) I find that the values are incorrect.

For instance instead of listing the actual Disk Used with each account it says 0 for all of them.

I'm wondering if there is something i can do so that it will update this. I stated noticing this after i did a complete cpanel reload on the machine and restored the accounts from backups.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks. :)
 

mr_nugget

Registered
Sep 6, 2009
2
0
51
Solution:

Kinda funny actually, It seams that I posted prematurely. Once the post was made I did more looking around and came up with the solution to the problem I was having.

To add insult to injury the example on the built in Interactive Help section of WHM was my problem..... :eek:

I thought it would be best to post the solution here also in case anyone else had the same problem and totally missed the Help section like I did.

First: Click on this button from the left menu once your logged in to WHM:

http://i32.tinypic.com/28a6u6a.png

Second: This is the page that you will be brought to. Once here you can see a search field. Like I said before the problem I was having was actually the example... LOL

http://i25.tinypic.com/2gxjvc2.png

Third: I just copied and pasted the example line and click the search button. Once brought to the results page just click the highlighted link and it will fix the problem. **Note: This will take quite awhile (mine took over 25 Min).

http://i30.tinypic.com/15ffvv4.png

Thats it, I hope this helps anyone who had the same problem as I did.
 
Last edited by a moderator: