The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM and PayPal API Access Script

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hosts-com, Nov 12, 2005.

1. hosts-com

hosts-com Member

We have servers in Illinois and Detroit. The back-
    Does anyone know a script which can do all of the following:

1. Create instant activation, for orders on web hosting AFTER PayPal payments are made.
    2. It would check if subscriptions are still made, otherwise account will terminated after that month.

That means that this program will have my PayPal API Access as well as WHM Access. Is there any type of script which can do this? Can anyone create a type of script?

2. brack

brack Member

Check TinyTool at HotScripts, WHMSubs (a bit complecated on sutup) http://whmsubs.com, the most advanced one out of free ones - phocoin (http://phpcoing.com) need to install whm addon. And of course there are lots of comercial products.

3. hosts-com

hosts-com Member

We have servers in Illinois and Detroit. The back-
    I got a good software right before you made this post (if you work hard, you can accomplish anything.......).

It's Autohost and it is amazing and simple. I only had to pay a small price, but it was worth it. A few bugs, but not a big problem! Thanks for the help, I'll try the software you suggested for the resellers signing up under me.

WHM Autopilot is the top recommended software by most of my associates, but it does cost a heft fee, somewhere around $147 I think. I might use that after my business goes up!

Thanks for the help!

4. brack

brack Member

Autohost's intrfaces look quite simular to TinyTool's. Hope it works well.

As for myself, I'm writtingmy own script and going to make it as a component for Mambo CMS. ;)

5. volcanohost

volcanohost Member

AutoHost / PhpHostBot no longer works

Does anyone else use AutoHost or PhpHostBot? AutoHost used to work on my VPS. A few weeks ago I discovered it is broken. It creates the PayPal subscription, but does not create a new hosting account. I figured it was time to upgrade to the developer's latest version, called PhpHostBot. It doesn't work, either! Anyone know what caused this? I'm assuming a cpanel updrade in the past few months did something to break the script. The developer has not been helpful at all with the issue.