The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM Autopilot compatibility with 2checkout.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aab, Feb 23, 2004.

1. aab

aab Member

2checkout.com is a merchant/payment gateway, as some of you may already know.

This question is for people with WHM Autopilot add-on, and 2checkout as their only method of payment.

I was curious (havn't setup 2checkout account quite yet) but was interested in this merch/gateway because they don't run credit checks.

In the features list of www.whmautopilot.com it lists the following:
    Integrated Gateway API
    All listed payment gateways will allow for full compliance of all features within the WHM AutoPilot system unless noted as non-compliant [nc]. Non-Compliancy is defined when a gateway requires all packages to be predefined at the gateway and is not capable of processing addons and integrated domain registrations with recurring products.

PayPal Subscriptions (www.paypal.com)
    PaySystems TPP-Pro (www.paysystems.com)
    WorldPay FuturePay (www.worldpay.com)
    2Checkout (www.2checkout.com) - [nc]
    Authorize.net (www.authorize.net)

I was curious if someone could give me a detailed rundown of what this means? What it excludes me from doing, etc..

I just think it means that when the payment period is over and lets say their [9.95/year] package runs out, they have to resubmit all their information again for the new recurring year. Some of my other buds think another thing, I'm just curious if someone would clearify this totally for me so I can stop worrying about it and decide weather or not I'm gonna use them.

Thanks for the input, greatly appreciated.

2. guinea812

guinea812 Member

Hey -

Well, I use 2checkout with whmwutopilot and what "non complaint" means is that first you have to setup your plans in the 2checkout admin area. Then you have to go to autopilot and place the product ids in the payment section of that hosting plans in autopilot. Then, here comes the NC part. If your customer orders a domain or any extra hosting addons for that hosting plan. It will not charge the customer for the addons or domain on that billing. You have to create a entirely seperate invoice and bill them that way. So essentially it is just creates more work for you. Also, in the 2checkout admin area you can set the term the customer can be billed for, (ie -1 is unlimited). Well I hope this has helped!

3. aab

aab Member

Thanks for the help man, I was curious if you have AIM? Its always nice to have a hosting buddy with a similiar setup. Thanks again!