WHM constantly blocks me

Clemenzas

Jan 16, 2021
Spain
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi guys,

It is impossible to access WHM from my PC. I have changed IP and the access is active, but at the first attempt, I am blocked again.

I have accessed with the same username and password from my mobile phone and there is no problem. I add the IP to the firewall safe list and everything ok. But I try to access from PC and I am still blocked.

I have deactivated the firewall and ..... I'm still blocked!

What can I do?

Last edited by a moderator:

kodeslogic

Apr 26, 2020
IN
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I suspect something is attempting to connect to that server with the incorrect credentials along with your logins.

Check ConfigServer Security & Firewall > Server Information > Search System Logs, search for the IP that was blocked and you will see why it was blocked.

Reactions: Clemenzas

Clemenzas

Jan 16, 2021
Spain
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I suspect something is attempting to connect to that server with the incorrect credentials along with your logins.

Check ConfigServer Security & Firewall > Server Information > Search System Logs, search for the IP that was blocked and you will see why it was blocked.
Thanks for help!

I have followed your instructions and I don't see anything strange, there is no report. I have checked the IP in another firewall option and I see this (attached screenshots). what can it be?

Screenshot_2021-05-31-12-35-18-074_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_2021-05-31-12-38-17-233_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_2021-05-31-12-38-51-960_com.android.chrome.jpg

kodeslogic

Apr 26, 2020
IN
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
IP is blocked by cPHulk Brute Force Protection
Whitelist the IP in Home »Security Center »cPHulk Brute Force Protection »Whitelist Management

Reactions: Clemenzas