Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

WHM/Cpanel Keeps crashing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stilbury, Oct 28, 2004.

1. stilbury

stilbury Member

in the last couple of weeks WHM and Cpanel on my VPS keeps crashing, the authentication widow comes up but after entering the login details a blank page is diplayed, the only way I have found to get it going again is to putty in as root and restart the cpanel and httpd(apache) services all appears fine then for a few days until it does it again.
    I requested my VPS provider to reboot my VPS which cleared up the problem also for a few days .
    Any ideas as its getting a bit tedious restarting the services every few days, any log files that might help me ?

Thanks

Sean

2. viet

viet Member

I'm a cpanel administrator and I'm also getting this behavior. I can't seem to pinpoint the cause.

3. viet

viet Member

I couldn't find the precise reason for the crashing, but when clamav was last updated the problem seemed to cease.