The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM Create /Edit Delete Packages NOT working.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aceslady06, Jan 1, 2008.

1. aceslady06

aceslady06 Member

Well I Have had our server techs and cPanel look into this and no one has fixed or at least the problem is still happening.

Log into a reseller account click on edit pre existing package, make the changes and then click edit. Here is what happens.
    The page hangs there for 12-20 Minutes and when it finally loads to edit complete and you go back to the package NO changes were ever made.

This same thing happens when you try to add a new package, page just hangs there for 10 - 20 Minutes and no new package was ever made.
    Delete package the same way.

This problem is getting a little out of control as now it is affecting over 1/2 the resellers on our server.

Does any one have any idea what is causing this and how we can get this fixed.

Thank you

2. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    What is your ticket #?

3. Tracmon

Tracmon Registered

Packages not working

I'm glad I found this forum. I hope it's helpful. I thought I was doing something wrong, and I couldn't figure what it was. Now I see I'm not the only one having problems. I have tried to create some new packages, but they don't seem to show up. What gives? :confused:

4. aceslady06

aceslady06 Member

Problem fixed here is what was wrong

After hours of looking our server techs fixed the problem.. this was discovered as a corrupt YAML
    Any idea why?
    and what would cause this to become corrupted..
    Thank you