The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM easyapache, and gd support

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by trukfixer, Jul 21, 2003.

1. trukfixer

trukfixer Active Member

anyone know what conflicts with GD when I try to include it in the apache rebuild? I use default settings plus GD and Im trying to discover why when I rebuild with GD, i get an error cannot load mod_bwlimited error in line 212 of httpd.conf.. but when I build apache without GD all works just fine..

what is the issue does anyone know? I'll post more if anyone can offer guidance on this.

Thanks!

Bri!

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. paint

paint Well-Known Member

what does it say on line 212

3. trukfixer

trukfixer Active Member

Syntax error on line 212, cannot open mod_bwlimited.so, file does not exist

there's no error on line 212, but it cant seem to find the mod_bwlimited file..

locate mod_bwlimited.so gives me the path to that very file (/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_bwlimited.so) or something to that effect , matching the path shown in error message..

however. doing NOTHING, ecxept rebuild apache without GD support, it has no problem finding that file.. so it would seem GD is somehow blocking or modifying mod_bwlimited.so

4. trukfixer

trukfixer Active Member

this is after the latest upgrade of apache.. with php 4.3.2.. and selecting GD in addition to the default builds using the utility from WHM to rebuild apache. ..

I'd really like to know what's going on with this.. :)... although I suspect I may have to go in by SSH and build apache manually instead..

Thanks!

Bri!