The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM & EasyApache

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by Lamo, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Lamo

Lamo Registered

Hello,

I need to install pdo and pdo_mysql in order to have a web application i want to use work properly. So I have gone to Main >> Software >> EasyApache (Apache Update) I have chosen Previously Saved Config and started customizing it. From there I added pdo and pdo_mysql and saved it. My question is when I recompile apache and php will it have all my previous options enabled plus pdo and pdo_mysql or do I need to add those all over again? I'm worried about compiling and loosing modules that certain apps rely on now. The server I'm looking to do this on is a Live and Development server so I want to be very careful before changing any settings. If I do recompile it and it is missing the modules I need is there an easy way to revert to the current configuration in order to have everything working again ASAP?

Thank you for any answers and or suggestions.

2. thewebhosting

thewebhosting Well-Known Member

Yes, it will have all your previous options enable and just add pdo and pdo_mysql. Do not worry.!!