host1tek

Registered
Nov 3, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
How do I get the default features and default disabled back into the
feature list so I can create new packages. The only ones I see are my custom ones
and SSL is turned off on these.

These could have been created ages ago, and are custom.

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
There is no way to remove the two special Feature lists called "default" and "disabled" from the Feature manager that I'm aware of, only your custom lists. There is no way to restore the default list's selected options either. You'll need to go thru them and select the ones you want enabled or disabled manually.

host1tek

Registered
Nov 3, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Thanks, I have reviews all options.

What about the files that are mentioned in other posts /var/cpanel/features.
The post refers to these to recreate the default lists.

There is no way to remove the two special Feature lists called "default" and "disabled" from the Feature manager that I'm aware of, only your custom lists. There is no way to restore the default list's selected options either. You'll need to go thru them and select the ones you want enabled or disabled manually.

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Thanks, I have reviews all options.

What about the files that are mentioned in other posts /var/cpanel/features.
The post refers to these to recreate the default lists.
What about them? Yes you can replace / modify the file from there with root access.

So how can this be resolved, my SSL options are greyed out in all locations
You might want to speak with your Hosting Provider about this. As a Reseller some options may not be available to you.
Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges > Feature Limits (ACL Lists) - cPanel Documentation