The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM Guide? Stats 'level'? Stats Frequency benfits?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ben332211, Sep 11, 2004.

1. ben332211

ben332211 Registered

Heya all, is there a WHM Guide I can check rather than asking on forums..? :)
    Save your time, and mine waiting patiently for a reply if I can just look it up on a site ;)

I notice on server setup, there is an option:

I am wondering what this acutally means, and what effect different settings would have..

Also, would increasing the frequency of stat runs to, say, 0.2 (5 times a day) instead of 1ce a day make the slowness caused at stat run time reduce, due to processing 1/5th of the logs each time, rather than all days worth at once?

Server Load spikes (and yes, site slowls massively, i know that server load can be high without any bad effects necesarily) when the stats are running and it takes some time sometimes ;):)

Thanks for any assistance or links anyone can offer!
    -Ben

2. dgbaker

dgbaker Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
  3. ben332211

ben332211 Registered

Excellent

Thanks for the link and sorry for being a pain and not finding the thread myself ;)

It annoys me when users post something already answered elsewhere on my sites forums and here I am doing the same ;)