The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whm Hidden Features!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by digitalhosts, Dec 9, 2004.

1. digitalhosts

digitalhosts Registered

Some time ago I noticed that within the WHM navigation pane there is a mathematical "PI" symbol. I had been curious for some time as to why it was there, I had remebered seeing it on a film staring Saundra Bullock called "The Net"... The film is about Backdoors/Trojans (Irrelivent)...

Anyway, on certain websites within the film there is a "PI" symbol and this can be used to gain access to the back door...

Well upon watching the film again the other day i remebered that she pressed "Ctrl + Shift" simultaneously whilst clicking the "PI" symbol.

I tryed it out on the "PI" symobl in WHM and it worked a treat!!!! :)

Has anyone noticed this before?? Can anyone present me with the "Access Code"...

Cheers,

Rik

2. richy

richy Well-Known Member

It's been seen before and it _was_ for testing purposes ages ago, but they've just kept the icon there if they need to test certain things (for example, people using a certain type of machine have a certain problem and cpanel want to test a fix - get the client to go to their server, use a accesscode that has just been set up and then download the test fix).

3. digitalhosts

digitalhosts Registered

Oh ok

not as exciting as i thought.. lol

thanks n e way,

rik