The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM in pdf format?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joelomas, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joelomas

joelomas Registered

Does anybody have this http://www.cpanel.net/docs/whm/ in PDF format? only reason why I ask; because I would like to print and read it during my breaks and lunch at work. I know I can just click on the link and read it, but our IT dept gets a little carried away when we browse too much during work. lol. I know I can also just click on every single page and print, but it would be much quicker doing this from a pdf.

2. ladysham

ladysham Registered

Bumping this Thread

Dear CPanel Support -

It would be EXTREMELY helpful to all of us if you would put the documentation for CPanel and WHM back into a printable format. After working on the computer all day long, it is difficult to sit back down and page through a document screen by screen by screen.

PLEASE, please consider doing this again. I think if you took a poll, you would find that the majority of your users would be glad to see a printable document. I would even pay for one!

Thanks for your consideration!

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Please don't cross-post, you have already made the same point in the recently discussed thread without having to reopen an old one.

If you want to contact cPanel, you would need to do so through one of the methods on their contact page.

In the meantime the issue has been discussed very recently in this thread:
    http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=31055

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.