WHM Interface - Missing Options?

SaadK

Jul 28, 2015
Saint Joseph, MI
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi,

I'm trying to do a few things. 1) Redirect a webpage/domain to another webpage. 2) Download mySQL data from my website.

When I sign into my cPanel (WHM Accelerated 2), I cannot find any option to do this. After some research, I found that I seem to be missing many of the options on my home interface. I've attached an image of what I see. Also, I've attached a pdf of the WHM documentation that shows all the options I should be seeing.

How can I fix this??? I'm at my wit's end.

Attachments

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Your screenshot is of the WHM interface. You'd need to login to your cPanel account to download the DB you're looking for.

If you're missing options from your WHM, you probably have a Reseller account? You'd need to speak with your Hosting Provider about your Reseller options.

SaadK

Jul 28, 2015
Saint Joseph, MI
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Your screenshot is of the WHM interface. You'd need to login to your cPanel account to download the DB you're looking for.

If you're missing options from your WHM, you probably have a Reseller account? You'd need to speak with your Hosting Provider about your Reseller options.
How can I log into cPanel then? What URL do I have to go to?

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter

SaadK

Jul 28, 2015
Saint Joseph, MI
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Reactions: Infopro

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

I'm happy to see the information that Infopro provided to you was helpful. Thank you for updating us with the outcome.