Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM license suspended

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by erdeme61, Sep 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. erdeme61

erdeme61 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

im using WHM on my vps server and ive been using my licence provided from my hosting provide ( which my package includes ) and recently today i got a message saying

Cannot Read License File
    To access the interface, you must install the license and ensure that the license is active.

i tried to verify my licence with link given below cPanel & WHM License Verification | cPanel Inc. and there was this screen.

- Removed -

can someone help me with this issue ? what can cause my account to get suspended ? im suspecting a hack because my system did get compromised like two months ago but nothing happened since then ... is this a problem caused by me and my system or by my hosting provider. Thank you for your assistance !

#1 erdeme61, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2017
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You should contact the license holder's contact email as displayed on the license check page.

Please feel free to contact cPanel Customer Service about this as well if you like:
    Support & Customer Service | cPanel, Inc.