The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM link to Manual

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Website Rob, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Website Rob

Website Rob Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Anyone know what the link is?

Being as it seems, no link is provided in any WHM Theme and, since we can use 'domain.com or IP address:2082/docs/cpanel/index.htm' without any problems, I found that 'domain.com or IP address:2086 or 2087/docs/whm/index.htm' only returns:

Ooops! I lost your webpage [./docs/whm/index.htm] and I don't know where it went!!??!!
    Please forgive me

Although the files are in the correct place on the Server, it seems there is no way to Browser view them. Does not seem logical that DarkOrb would have the files available and yet, no 'apparent' way to Browser view them.

Any ideas?

2. promak

promak Well-Known Member

May be you can download it here and edit your whm theme
    upload all doc to your server

http://www.cpanel.net/docs/

it is easy for you to edit whm theme, after you edit your theme, upload it to your server and zip it to .tar.gz use whm to install this theme

3. Joshfrom

Joshfrom Well-Known Member

Rob also sent in a ticket relating to this thread that the version on the documentation was cPanel4 which is incorrect. A couple of other people have had similar complaints with the version branding.

This will be addressed in the next version of documentation. It's exactly the things like this that I am looking for as I update and streamline the documentation. I welcome everyone's suggestions and comments.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: 13159