The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM "List Accounts" function show zero accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by toygeek, Feb 10, 2005.

1. toygeek

toygeek Member

Just as the title says the "List Accounts" function shows 0 accounts installed. I rebooted the server and did a file system check on it just in case, and that did not take care of it. I looked in the /scripts/ directory for a script that might repair this but found nothing.

If I go to "modify account" or some other function that shows accounts (such as upgrade/downgrade account) then it lists all of them normally. The server works and there are no customers complaining really. This page just doesn't work.

WHM 9.9.9 cPanel 9.9.9-R121
    RedHat 9 i686 - WHM X v3.1.0

Let me know if there is more info needed, I'll do whatever I can to be smart about this.

Does anyone have any suggestions or fixes?

Thank you very much,
    Ryan

2. toygeek

toygeek Member

OK I fixed it. I found that somehow httpd.conf had been deleted from the server. Probably a file system error of some sort. I got it working. Hopefully this thread will help someone else sometime too.

3. kyro_02

kyro_02 Member

same problem but worse

yeah i have the same problem but it says it has created then i goto list account, modify and i cant find it... its just not there? were is the httpd.conf on the server wat directory?

EDIT* yeah i fixed it it needs a domain lol *n00b* but i couldnt set one cuz my main account allready held the domain i was trying to use

#3 kyro_02, Feb 15, 2005
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2005