The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM Mail Delivery Reports

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by JP Singh, May 7, 2015.

1. JP Singh

JP Singh Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello,

I am not having skills as a WHM admin, but I understand things slowly. Under Mail Delivery Reports, I can see reports of all the mails Sent/Receive. Which means in the report, either Sender is from my server or Receiver is from my server. In both cases I see a new entry in Reports. But I have an issue, there is this one email id for which im receiving reports everyday. Im afraid if this is any kind of spam or something. I also dont know how to stop it. I just have the panel access but not the console because system is setup somewhere else by the Hosting provider. Is there anything I can do to Block these mails. Im sharing a screen shot of those mails I receive.

Mail Issue.jpg
    Kindly help if someone is familiar with such issues. I receive these emails all together many times a day.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

There's not much you can do if you don't have root access to the server. I suggest contacting your web hosting provider for assistance (or request they provide you with root access to your server). Once you have root access, you can review the message header or search it in /var/log/exim_mainlog to determine where it's coming from.

Thank you.