The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM not pulling up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SupermanInNY, Dec 8, 2003.

1. SupermanInNY

SupermanInNY Well-Known Member

Hello,

We installed WHM last week and still doing configs.

I had it working just fine, but then it stopped.
    I put the IP and port 2087 and I get the "Accept certificate" msg, .. I OK it....... and then.. nothing.

I didn't do anything yet.
    Last thing that I remember doing was saving a Features List as Student. That's it. Past that setup it was just not pulling up.

I can telnet to the machine (got two boxes sitting one next to the other) as root, but I don't know how to restart cPanel.

Any suggestionss? (I deliberatly don't want to press the control alt delete or do an overall shutdown and restart). Once I go live and this is production, I will not have the box near me.

thanks for you help with that.

-Alon.

2. SupermanInNY

SupermanInNY Well-Known Member

Up!

Again,.. I get WHM to pull up every fresh reboot, then I log in,.. and look around and several minutes later...it dies on me and I can't get it to run.

My SSH connection is alive with no problem, but the WHM simply die every few minutes.
    It comes back to life on it's own after a certain time (unknown how long,. but few mintues).

What gives?

Also, does anyone know where is /scripts2/apachestatus located at??

This never came to life and I don't know where is that script nor this directory.

-Alon.

#2 SupermanInNY, Dec 9, 2003
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2003