The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM not showing Accounts????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kylecool, Sep 30, 2001.

1. Kylecool

Kylecool Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!

I created an account yesterday from a reseller WHM. It worked, and the customer changed their DNS info, and it shows up on the whois. The page isn\'t loading.. I check in WHM, and the account isnt there, but I created it 2 days ago. SO I try to create an account with the same name, and it won\'t work because it says there is already a username like that. This isn\'t good because I don\'t see any domain or user name in the reseller panel or ROOT. What\'s going on? Anyone know?

-Kyle :D

2. Kylecool

In addition to this,
    Today I created an account, and the domain was like something.com.ag , or whatever, and it doesn\'t show up in WHM either, however, I can login to the Control Panel. Can anyone help me on this?

3. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

its worth a try to see if it will pull the domains into the listaccounts, login as root and type /scripts/updateuserdomains

however, if the accounts aren\'t listed anywhere in webhostmanager, then i don\'t think the above will help at all. it doesn\'t sound like anything i\'ve heard before anyway. who is your cpanel distributer, and have you been able to create accounts in the past? if you have been able to, did you make any recent changes? if you\'ve never been able to, maybe cpanel wasn\'t installed correctly? contact your distributer, they might be able to help you. ;)

4. Kylecool

Hello,

Yes, I have been creating account a lot, quite a bit. Um. Im not sure who our CPanel distributer is, lol. I work for Smartwebservice.com . I bet it is Burst.net , but I will check it out. Anyone here know what I should do? I did do what you said about, and it performed that operation. :)

5. Kylecool

Anyone???

-Kyle

6. kwimberl

kwimberl Well-Known Member

First thing you should do is check with your Sr. Admin on staff. :)

The problem is solved...

7. Kylecool

Thankx Knox,

I\'ll remember that Sr. Admin. :cool:

-Kyle