The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM packages and AWstats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ~*dream*~, Nov 14, 2006.

1. ~*dream*~

~*dream*~ Member

Hello,

1. I have installed Cpanel/WHM on my server myself, I created a reseller but whenever i log into reseller account, it shows all the packages i created as a root, All reseller apckages names too, How can i let them now show in my reseller account, Please Let me know.

2. I see no AWStats option in my Cpanel, Isnt it preinstalled with Cpanel or i need to install it myself? Please guide me.

Thanks a Lot.

2. ~*dream*~

~*dream*~ Member

Hello, no replies?????

My problem is : The packages i create as root in WHM are available to see by all reseller accounts i create.

How can i fix it to now being root packages accessible to resellers and they create their own packages?

Thanks.

3. Abhilash V Nair

Abhilash V Nair Registered

Trying to answer

Hi,

I am trying to answer you as i saw no replies. I am not that much experienced but am trying to answer you. I am sore to give exact answer to the second question.

1. Reseller Account - It may be due to some errors during the creation of reseller accounts. Please try to recreate it.

2.Awstats - To get to the awstats

a) Login to cpanel
    b) Select Web/FTP statistics
    c) on that you can see the option Awstats.

Please verify this and this may help you.

4. HelloAdam

HelloAdam Well-Known Member

Hey,

You want to enable a few options for the reseller account you just created. Log into root WHM and go to Resellers > Reseller Center > {Chose Reseller} > Edit Privileges/Nameservers. Find the area called Account Creation Limits (at the top) and chose the last box called Resource Usage.

Limit Accounts that {Reseller Name} can create by Resource Usage. (Access to packages the user creates is automatically granted unless account creation has been limited to pre-assigned packages above. Access is not automaticlly granted to system/root created packages unless specifically defined below.)

and save. Then your good to go.

As for awstats in root WHM go to Server Configuration > Tweak Settings and find the table called Stats Programs and check awstats.

Let me know if are still having problems...

From,
    Adam