Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

WHM Question about E-Mail Queues?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by tdd1984, Jul 15, 2010.

1. tdd1984

tdd1984 Member

I can't find it, but I know it exist. When an e-mail goes into the QUEUE, when does it resend? I"m looking for the option where I can change the time scope on when it tries to send again?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. tdd1984

tdd1984 Member

Mail Queue Question?

I'm just curious does the mail queue only remove emails from the queue upon them successfully sending or does it try x amount of times before deleting it automatically?

Also where do I find the retry attempts or how long it waits until it tries to send the message again?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jave

jave Member

You can see the "Retries" from WHM. Login to your WHM and go to Service Configuration >> Exim Configuration Editor >> The Advanced Exim Editor