The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM Remote Access with PHP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adambrill, Jan 31, 2005.

1. adambrill

adambrill Registered

Dec 20, 2004
    Is there a good documentation somewhere of using Remote Access with PHP? For example, I am using listpkgs and it returned the following:
    [adambril_100mb1gb] => Array
            [0] => n
            [1] => y
            [2] => 100
            [3] => y
            [4] => x
            [5] => unlimited
            [6] => unlimited
            [7] => unlimited
            [8] => unlimited
            [9] => unlimited
            [10] => 1000
            [11] => n
            [12] => 0
            [13] => 0
            [14] => default
    This doesn't mean much to me, however, as I don't know what each one corresponds to. I know that the 3rd element in the array is the quota and the 11th is the bandwidth(and, obviously the adambril_100mb1gb is the package name), but I don't know what the rest are. If anyone knows where I can find out exactly what this is returning, and maybe just a good documentation on using all of the Remote Access functions, I would greatly appreciate it.
  2. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    I can't say for sure what the array elements are, however I can suggest how you might be able to find out.

The simple answer would be to create some other packages with different properties and see how they display - a simple, although probably tedious, process of trial and error should get you there.

For the items listed as "unlimited", simply setting just one of the properties that is currently unlimited to something else and then checking the output of the same function would be a very easy way of finding out what those particular array elements refer to.