The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM- Reseller Account - Incorrectly Reporting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kerm1t, May 10, 2005.

1. kerm1t

kerm1t Member

Hello,

I created a reseller account for a customer, and for some reason when the reseller creates accounts, his customers usage is not taken off from his resources.

Right now, I allocated 10GB of space, his users are burning 1GB but, it only shows 4mb used, which is coming from, just, the reseller account.

I looked in the reseller center, under privileges and I have the resource limit check marked. Further, I set the resellers disk usage to 10GB in addition to the bandwidth limit, with out overselling. All of the reseller's, customer accounts, do show up under his account, with all of the resources they have used, so he is the owner.

I am puzzled.

Thanks!
    -Kerm

2. xthost

xthost Member

can you not see the accouts that reseller made....they have their own stats, for just that account, that does not include the accounts it made (if reseller) but the accounts a reseller makes should only use upto what the reseller bought from you.

3. kerm1t

kerm1t Member

Resources Not used

Right, but the problem is, the resellers disk usage does not decrease once the resellers customers use disk space. Additionally, the amount of bandwidth allocated to the reseller doesnt seem to be affected.

Right now, I allocated 10GB just to the resellers account, thinking, as the customer adds accounts it would go against the reseller account's disk usage.

So, perhaps I misunderstand..

1. Reseller Creates Account
    2. Resellers Customer Uploads Files.
    3. Resellers Primary Disk Usage Not Affected.
    4. Once Resellers Customers reach 10GB and X Amount of Bandwidth, then CPanel will shut them down?

Thanks!
    -Kerm