Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

WHM scripts stopping half-way?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JinGu, Aug 31, 2006.

1. JinGu

JinGu Member

Using : WHM 10.8.0 - cPanel 10.9.0-C3 - CentOS 3.8 i686 - WHM X v3.1.0

I have a bunch of problems with WHM on my VPS. The common problem seems to be scripts stopping without finishing. For example, I tried to use Apache Update to upgrade from php 4.4.3 to 4.4.4, and this is what happened :

It just stops, with no errors.

The same happened when I tried to install the Addon Module - Munin. I didn't keep a record of the output, but it was similar - half-way through it just stopped.

Another example of a script stopping half-way is the CSF firewall addon (from Here), when I use the 'Check Server Security' script it stops 1/3 of the way down the page, with no error - it just stops.

There's also another problem which appears in a couple of places - for some reason WHM is sometimes outputting raw html/css, for example when I tried to uninstall Munin it showed a page of code :

... keeps displays a few more pages of this.

Also with the ConfigServer Explorer addon (from Here) the addon works fine, except at the bottom of the screen there is a 'Virtual Console' window which shows raw html again :

...and more like this.

I don't know if the 2 problems are related or not...

Can anybody offer any insight into my problems?

Thanks,
    Leo

2. JinGu

JinGu Member

I found the source of the problem - I was using the Current version of WHM, by changing to Stable all of the above problems were solved. Unfortunately, due to bugs in the latest Stable/Release versions I can't login securely through the web login form. Oh well, I guess I can't have everything :)