The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM Server Health Visible to Resellers ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dkg, Feb 20, 2010.

1. dkg

dkg Member

I have a reseller who wanted to see CPU usage details by clicking on the Load Averages in the upper right of the WHM screen. All he gets is a blank screen. He also doesn't have the Show Current CPU Usage (or System Health section for that matter) in his menu on the left. Is this available to non-root users of the server? If so, where is the access to these menu items configured. I didn't see it in the Reseller Center.

Thanks,
    Dave G.

2. ajayshivaa

ajayshivaa Member

These menu items can be configured using the manage privilege option under reseller center.

3. dkg

dkg Member

If you mean the "Edit reseller privileges & nameservers" section, I had looked in that area and found nothing other than giving the reseller Root Access/Everything. Is there something I am missing in that screen that allows access to Show Current CPU Usage without giving the reseller root access?

4. ajayshivaa

ajayshivaa Member

I think you can only have the option "View Server Status" enabled under Global Priv -> Server Information.It shows the current cpu usage.

5. dkg

dkg Member

Well, that isn't what this thread is about. I am asking about Show Current CPU Usage which is completely different.