WHM Shoutcast Admin - [open source version]

jackheskett

Jan 15, 2007
england
np ;)
gonna be visiting every day to see if theres a release :P
if you need anyhelp just shout. i can't code very well and im only english so no translation but anything else, no problem.

Jinxey

Jan 18, 2007
Hi there,
I think this will be a great add on to Cpanel as i know mostly all good SHOUTcast scripts cost out there. I look forward to seeing the beta out this month and wish you luck :)

danserv

Oct 6, 2006
Hi,

If you still need any help with getting this done, just drop me an email at [email protected] i'll be more than happy to help.

I am good with CGI/PHP/MySQL coding, experience of 3 years,

Rafaelfpviana

Mar 12, 2004
Brazil
Ok, good news for everyone.

I finaly had some time to work on this project again it's almost finished.

I believe that soon I'll have something released.

Rafaelfpviana

Mar 12, 2004
Brazil
For those that have "instant e-mail notification" for replyes on this topic, just to let you know, please check the first post for the updates on this project.

NEW SCREEN SHOTS ADDED

prixone

Mar 4, 2004
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
well i could be of help on the parts you havent finish yet ... as the said says... but it is hard to make something when you have nothing to work with...

hostserve

Aug 25, 2006
Any idea when the beta will be available?

Does anyone have any idea about the amount of load this add-on will add to a server??

hostserve

Aug 25, 2006
Any idea when the beta will be available?

Does anyone have any idea about the amount of load this add-on will add to a server??

I assume that the load is odviously related to the number of streams running... Has anyone considered a way to test and simulate load to see the full impact..??

christophercant

Registered
Feb 19, 2007
Suggestion

I have a suggestion... Maybe set it up to show the current song being played on each server? it would be a good way for radio stations like mine to monitor their DJs without having to be tuned in constantly.