hafislal

Registered
Nov 22, 2005
Hello,

I have run the script /scripts/fixquotas. But still it is showing space used 0M

[email protected]

Mar 5, 2002
Los Angeles California
If you are on a VPS by any chance, you will not find any of the advice on this forums useful.
When I had the quota problem, I went through all of the suggestions in vain.
No offense at all to those who were trying to help, I still appreciate the spirit of sharing.

The key lies in the 'quotaugidlimit' QOS setting in Virtuozzo. You need to check the 'Limited' option in the QOS thats it. No need to modify the fstab or anything else.

Hope that helps!
Cheers!

madaboutlinux

Jan 24, 2005
Earth
If you are on a VPS by any chance, you will not find any of the advice on this forums useful.
When I had the quota problem, I went through all of the suggestions in vain.
No offense at all to those who were trying to help, I still appreciate the spirit of sharing.

The key lies in the 'quotaugidlimit' QOS setting in Virtuozzo. You need to check the 'Limited' option in the QOS thats it. No need to modify the fstab or anything else.

Hope that helps!
Cheers!

Yes, if its a VPS server you need to execute the below command on the main VPS server:-

vzctl set <VEID> --quotaugidlimit 500 --save
where,
<VEID> is the id of the VPS.
500 << you can set any number.

But [email protected], if its not a VPS the above suggestions are useful. :)

stphosting

Oct 17, 2005
kernell must have quota support

hello if the kernell wasn´t compile with quota support the used space will show always 0meg used, ask your provider that compile kernell with quota support

regards
Alex.

[email protected]

Mar 5, 2002
Los Angeles California
ROFL.
You cracked me up, Ben.

cpanelben said:
Also make sure that your backup directory is not the same as your home directory. ;-)