The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM shows incorrect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Website Rob, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Website Rob

Website Rob Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2002
    Alberta, Canada
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    WHM 5.3.0 Cpanel 5.3.0-R68 RedHat 7.3

Knowing that WHM displays Web space in KB [ using /scripts2/listaccts ], has anyone had problems setting up packages/accounts with GB's of Web space to show properly?

In trying to setup for using 10 GB, WHM kicks back 0104857, and shows as 102 MB in Quota Modification; which won't change it correctly either. I do believe this problem was created when I used & /scripts/fixquotas & and even though I have since used it again and also & /scripts/resetquotas & it still won't jive.

Funny though, how in shell it shows correctly: 10240 MB and in the individual's Cpanel also??? Only WHM displays incorrectly. I'm thinking that since WHM displays KB instead of MB the number (being 8 digits) might be too big (10240000 KB as opposed to 10240 MB) -- I dunno.

Anyone else have this type problem or found using & /scripts/fixquotas & screwed things up? Which, BTW, I have submitted as a BUG and is still being worked on. Just wanted to get some feedback from everyone else.

Edit: Just wanted to point out that if I limit Resellers by Web Space & Data Transfer, they end up in the negative which is not right.

Resource ...... Max Allowed ........ Used .. Remaining
    Disk Space . 10240 Megabytes .. 10980 .... -740
    Bandwidth .. 51200 Megabytes .. 63375 . -12175