The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"WHM->Statistics Software Configuration" blank page?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nothsa, Jan 5, 2006.

1. nothsa

nothsa Well-Known Member

I am currently moving from my old server (10.8.1-R30) to my new server (10.8.1-R82) and on the new server the "WHM->Statistics Software Configuration" page is blank, similar to the blank page that people are receiving for the "mod_security" module.

I've searched the forums but can't find any mention of it or a fix. Does anyone have any ideas?

2. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

As with most cPanel stuff it is a perl script and there have been some issues with perl versions lately. You could try and upgrade perl to the latest 2.8.7 or check the forums about these perl issue. Perhaps do a /scripts/upcp --force first to try and sync your cPanel installation.
    Good luck.

3. nothsa

nothsa Well-Known Member

I followed this perl installation tutorial from eth0 (a VERY good general server resource if anyone is interested) and did a /scripts/upcp --force, and no more blank screens.

Thanks Izzee :D

[edit]
    FYI: CPanel updated to version 10.8.1-R88 and now mod_security also installs / displays correctly. YAY :)
    [/edit]

#3 nothsa, Jan 6, 2006
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2006