Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

WHM -> Tweak Security display problem

Discussion in 'Security' started by SarcNBit, Oct 15, 2004.

1. SarcNBit

SarcNBit Well-Known Member

When trying to access WHM -> Tweak Security on Opera v7.54 (Win32 and Linux), the screen displays as in the attached screenshot.

Clicking the hyperlink for /scripts2/tweakphpdir was difficult

Clicking the hyperlink for /scripts2/tweakmoduserdir proved to be impossible, so I viewed the source of the page to see if the link was even present.

When viewing the source, I discovered that there was a section for compiler and traceroute tweaks on this page that had not been displayed at all.

It seems to be a CSS issue, as when I switch to user mode (versus suthor mode) I am able to view the missing sections and difficult links in 'nostalgia' mode (<- very entertaining if you haven't tried it).

Attached Files:

2. cPanelBilly

cPanelBilly Guest

Please open a bug report for this.

3. Dr. Bogger

Dr. Bogger Well-Known Member

I opened a bug report for this about 2 months ago, and no one is doing anything about it.... Whats going on???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SarcNBit

I ran bugzilla searchs on 'tweak security', 'opera' and 'whm display' before posting and did not find anything.

5. Dr. Bogger

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. SarcNBit

Thanks for the link. I suppose bug #1419 qualifies as a duplicate of #1141 (though that bug does not contain a screenshot :p ).

I wonder if it being marked as 'reopened' affected my search. I would think that searching on 'opera' would have revealed that bug.

7. Dr. Bogger

no clue...