The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whm/whmcs/csf - whm settings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by salvatore333, Feb 9, 2011.

1. salvatore333

salvatore333 Well-Known Member

can you please tell me which of the 4 below security features in my csf firewall i should enable or disable so i do not disturb clients logging into the whmcs billing software and just as importantly me logging into their cpanel accounts with reseller password.

Check Accounts that can access a cPanel user account WARNING You should consider setting this option to "user" after use. WHM > Tweak Settings > Accounts that can access a cPanel user account

Check Referrer Blank Security WARNING You should enable WHM > Tweak Settings > Blank referrer safety check

Check Referrer Security WARNING You should enable WHM > Tweak Settings > Referrer safety check

Check Security Tokens WARNING You should enable WHM > Tweak Settings > Security Tokens

thank you very much

2. Cindu

Cindu Well-Known Member

Hello,

You can enable all the four options. If you wants to login to the user's cpanel then it will be good if you disable the first option.