The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHM with SSL not working

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by belon_cfy, Jul 16, 2009.

1. belon_cfy

belon_cfy Member

Hi
    I m facing the problem on accessing WHM with https port 2087. After investigate , i got the following errorlog
    Code:
    Can't locate auto/Net/SSLeay/ssl_read_un.al in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/overload/__Time /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/overload/__File__GlobMapper /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/overload/__Digest /usr/local/cpanel/perl /usr/local/cpanel/build-tools/stubs /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.2/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/IO/Socket/SSL.pm line 676
    Can't locate auto/Net/SSLeay/ssl_write_a.al in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/overload/__Time /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/overload/__File__GlobMapper /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/overload/__Digest /usr/local/cpanel/perl /usr/local/cpanel/build-tools/stubs /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.2/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/IO/Socket/SSL.pm line 601

I have tried the solution at below but still not working
    /usr/local/cpanel/bin/checkperlmodules
    /scripts/perlinstaller --force Net::SSLeay

Help....

2. Voltar

Voltar Well-Known Member

It looks like you're running Perl 5.6, cPanel 11 requires 5.8. You might try upgrading Perl and running "/scripts/upcp --force" afterward.

3. belon_cfy

belon_cfy Member

Hi
    The perl version show as below , it is 5.8.8.
    This is perl, v5.8.8 built for i686-linux

4. belon_cfy

belon_cfy Member

Finally the problem has been resolved by CPanel technical support. Below is the step of rebuild the NET::SSLeay

Code:
    cd /usr/local/cpanel/src/3rdparty/perl/
    make netssleay
    make netssleayinstall

I have tried the solution on another server with the same problem and it's working.

5. Janak

Janak Well-Known Member

@belon_cfy..thanks for sharing this useful information among us! It will sure help others who may faces the same issue.

6. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    The above can be simplified to:

Code:
    /usr/local/cpanel/bin/nativessl-install

On some machines we tracked the problem to an issue with one of the update mirrors.