The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whm works.. domain dont

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JonTuan, Dec 2, 2005.

1. JonTuan

JonTuan BANNED

i just got a cpanel server and my server ip whm works but my website dont 72.16.36.**/whm when i go to that link it works fine but when i got to the domain i added (which the name servers are running off of.. the server ips are the name servers n stuff) my website dont work how come?

if i add a user like theuser.com and put my name servers on that domain it dont work it use to work but it dont work no more since i switched.. how come plz

2. aby

aby Well-Known Member

You have to check and make sure that the server set up is done correctly including the nameservers. If you are still unable to get that work, IM me on any of my signatures. I 'll see if i can spare some time for you.

3. JonTuan

JonTuan BANNED

the name servers are on there and i dont have anything to pay for this service to be done on my server, should i contact my domain company?

4. aby

aby Well-Known Member

Ofcourse You can contact...them... if they are willing....to help you....

Also i don't demand everyone to pay me .. who seeks my help ..It depends on the job...
    and the time i have to spend on it... Anyway leave it..
    If your datacenter team can help you.. officially.... why not opt for that...