The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHMAutopilot Errors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ramorse, Jul 28, 2014.

1. ramorse

ramorse Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I'm not sure if this is appropriate for this forum as it relates to a 3rd party service:WHMautopilot which I have used for years. After moving the account that runs this hosting billing software I am getting a bunch of cron related errors. I've posted question to their support system but gotten no response. It's hard to tell if anyone is home, there.

I plan on switching to a new system, but in the meantime would like to resolve these errors. Anyone have any insights into this company or where to turn for help? Or should I post my errors here?

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

You will likely need to contact their support department for assistance with their application. You could post the cron job error messages here if you prefer, but we can't guarantee a resolution if it's an issue with the script itself.

Thank you.

3. ramorse

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Yes. I posted there already a couple days ago but have had no response. That's why I was asking if anyone knew if that company was actually active and supporting its software.

I'll post the errors but I really think I need someone would need to login to the server to assess the situation and I can't post that stuff here.

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  5. ramorse

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Already purchased. Making the transition is time consuming. Was hoping to make the current system work a little longer.