whmcs domainsync is getting blocked as a suspicious process

durangod

May 12, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
hi i use csf, and my domainsync for whmcs is getting blocked as a suspicious process.

it has issue with virtfs so I read the docs regarding virtfs here VirtFS (Jailed Shell)

then i went into my csf.pignore and added

Code:
exe:/home/xxxxxx/username/usr/bin/php
that did not work..

so then i went into the packages and made sure that account had shell acces in it.. it did not so i addedit.

then i went into manage shell access in whm and i set the account to jailed (from disabled) and that did not work. So now i changed it to normal shell. that did not work either..

im not sure what to do now..

whatis being blocked is this

Code:
home/xxxxxx/username/usr/bin/php

and

php -q /home/xxxxxx/public_html/whmcs_dir/xxxxxx/domainsync.php
im lost now.

durangod

May 12, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi thanks, yes i did so yesterday but got no reply but i finally figured it out myself. Sorry i just forgot to come back and update this.

Here is the solution if anyone else has this issue or issue with any of the whmcs crons. The solution is that you have to put the command into pignore using this format... I found the other formats exe: and so forth dont work for this type of exception, it has to be this way..

Code:
cmd:php -q /home/username/public_html/whmcs_dir/crons/domainsync.php
Also i did two times for each cron entry, one with the -q and one without the -q just in case im testing them one day and remove the -q, it will still fire.

Hope this helps..

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
I am happy to see you were able to resolve the issue. Thank you for updating us with the outcome.