The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHMCS reseller account problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jiggliemon, Jan 13, 2007.

1. jiggliemon

jiggliemon Registered

I recently installed WHMCS in attempt to have re-curring billing cycles for my accounts. I installed the 15day trial, and soon discovered that i hated the prograp, however, not soon enough to stop me from entering in some account information of an account that was already on my WHM.

Long story short, when i entered the User name and Pass into the WHMCS interface, it aparently turned that account user into a "reseller." I know this, because when i log into the cPanel of that account with the "Username" and "Passowrd" that i created it with (also the inso i added into the whmcs interface) it gives me a warning message.. "Warning: You are logged in using the reseller or root password"

I have looked in the "Reseller Account" informaion under my WHM, there are no reseller accounts. Making it impossible to delete that account, or to change the username and password.

What i want, to to Be able to Login to the cPanel of my account using the existing usename and password - withour signing into the "reseller" account.

any help would be great,
    -Chase

2. adept2003

adept2003 Well-Known Member

You'll probably find an answer in the WHMCS forums... ;)

3. katmai

katmai Well-Known Member

it's not an issue quite related to whmcms, because i had an acct with reseller privileges. i rearranged and ordered pretty in a new way all the accts on the server. so i removed this acct reseller privileges and changed owner to a new acct which has been made reseller.

and i get this exact message and i cannot use this account,. because it will not let me in. same message as above.