Victor Sousa

Registered
Jan 2, 2017
Teresina, Brasil
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I'm having a problem with whmsonic, every time I go to create a quick one the following error appears:

ERROR: Radio has been created successfully but it is offline. It looks like there is a problem on the server side, please check the radio port and change it. If it is still not working, terminate/delete the radio under the List - Manage Customers and then copy/paste the following command fully and run it under the root SSH.
Code:
yum install -y libstdc++ --skip-broken --setopt=protected_multilib=false; yum install -y libstdc++-4.4.6-4.el6.i686 --skip-broken --setopt=protected_multilib=false; yum install -y libgcc_s.so.1 --skip-broken --setopt=protected_multilib=false; yum install -y glibc.i686 --skip-broken --setopt=protected_multilib=false
Above command may return some errors but will install if there are missing libraries. Try to setup a new radio after above command. If there is still a problem, please submit a ticket at sonicpanel.com/support/
My operating system is centos 7, please could anyone help me?
*I have already contacted WHMSONIC but they do not respond.

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

I recommend awaiting a response from WHMSonic as this is an issue better addressed by their own support team.

Thank you.

Bidi

Oct 3, 2012
Romania, Transilvania
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hy, if you use CloudLinux, WHMsonic it will not work, because WHMSonic use symlink to create sym to sc_trans and sc_serv, i`m in the same situation because i use CloudLinux for websites, and till now didnt finded any fix to make.