The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whom I have to complain because the cPAnel support negligence?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rocko, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Rocko

Rocko Member

Hi,

Please let me know the people or department I have to complain because the support department appears to be indeed obtuse.

On last Thuesday (Wendnesday according to the support ticket system), I opened a ticket:
    Failure transfering accounts from Plesk 7.5.4 to CPanel 11. I read in this forum the transfer accounts function must work fine otherwise a support request and a bug ticket would be made.

Today here is what I received:

Four days to read the subject in my ticket or what!

Can anybody explain me what is going on!

I know many cPanel users like to make the things "by hand" but what is the case to PAY for a control panel that does not work.

Sincerely

#1 Rocko, Jul 21, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  2. mtindor

mtindor Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Now there's a good way to make friends. Next thing you know somebody will have a SLAPP suit against them.

Mike

3. outlaw web

outlaw web Well-Known Member

lol

well.....what can I say except that your problem seems to be a pretty isolated case and Todd has escalated the issue therefore you should have word back soon.

maybe it would be easier to do it manually unless you have a lot of transfers to carry out :rolleyes:

http://www.platinumservermanagement.com are very good at their job and aren't expensive. Maybe you should think about hiring someone to manage your server and carry out such tasks. Sometimes for the sake of $30's it's better to take this route.

OWM

#3 outlaw web, Jul 21, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2007