Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Whostmgr::Domain::park - userdata missing

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by sparek-3, Jul 23, 2015.

1. sparek-3

sparek-3 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    It looks to me like, parking a domain name through the WHM, the post hook for Whostmgr::Domain::park is called before the parked domain is fully added to /var/cpanel/userdata/%user%/main (or perhaps other locations).

You can test this by creating a hook for post Whostmgr::Domain::park:

Code:
    /usr/local/cpanel/bin/manage_hooks add script /var/cpanel/hooks/test.php --manual --category Whostmgr --event Domain::park --stage post
    In /var/cpanel/hooks/test.php put a sleep(60) or some value. Then park a domain in the WHM. From shell, note that /var/cpanel/userdata/%user%/main lacks an entry for that parked domain. Wait 60 seconds, and it will appear.

Shouldn't the post stage for Whostmgr::Domain::park run after Whostmgr::Domain::park is fully complete?

For what it's worth, Whostmgr::parkAdmin::park appears to be nonexistant, despite the documentation. Debugging the system hooks found Whostmgr::Domain::park

Yea... no clue how to disable smileys with this forum.

Ahh... using plain tags.

#1 sparek-3, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

There's a previously addressed internal case that might be related to the issue you have described:

Fixed case 182057: Fix hook blocking.

Could you verify which version of cPanel is installed on this system?

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sparek-3

sparek-3 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I kind of abandoned this a couple of weeks ago. I'll check this again when I get around to it. It was in cPanel 11.50, but I do not know the specific version. That test server is running right now - 11.50.0.27 - so it wouldn't have been anything after that. When was 182057 fixed?

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    This case was included in cPanel version 11.48.4.2, so it wouldn't be related to the issue you have reported. I suggest opening a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look. You can post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...