The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whostmgr::Domain::park - userdata missing

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by sparek-3, Jul 23, 2015.

1. sparek-3

sparek-3 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    It looks to me like, parking a domain name through the WHM, the post hook for Whostmgr::Domain::park is called before the parked domain is fully added to /var/cpanel/userdata/%user%/main (or perhaps other locations).

You can test this by creating a hook for post Whostmgr::Domain::park:

Code:
    /usr/local/cpanel/bin/manage_hooks add script /var/cpanel/hooks/test.php --manual --category Whostmgr --event Domain::park --stage post
    In /var/cpanel/hooks/test.php put a sleep(60) or some value. Then park a domain in the WHM. From shell, note that /var/cpanel/userdata/%user%/main lacks an entry for that parked domain. Wait 60 seconds, and it will appear.

Shouldn't the post stage for Whostmgr::Domain::park run after Whostmgr::Domain::park is fully complete?

For what it's worth, Whostmgr::parkAdmin::park appears to be nonexistant, despite the documentation. Debugging the system hooks found Whostmgr::Domain::park

Yea... no clue how to disable smileys with this forum.

Ahh... using plain tags.

#1 sparek-3, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

There's a previously addressed internal case that might be related to the issue you have described:

Fixed case 182057: Fix hook blocking.

Could you verify which version of cPanel is installed on this system?

Thank you.

3. sparek-3

sparek-3 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I kind of abandoned this a couple of weeks ago. I'll check this again when I get around to it. It was in cPanel 11.50, but I do not know the specific version. That test server is running right now - 11.50.0.27 - so it wouldn't have been anything after that. When was 182057 fixed?

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    This case was included in cPanel version 11.48.4.2, so it wouldn't be related to the issue you have reported. I suggest opening a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look. You can post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.