The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why cant we ever see emaisl from Ebay in Cpanel webmail?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Griffys, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Griffys

Griffys Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi All,

I am hoping someone may be able to help with this. One of our sales channels is Ebay - and we have never been able to 'see' any emails that come from Ebay (ie customer questions, etc) Doesnt matter which viewer/reader we use. or Which type of device.

ie: If we log into any of our email accounts via webmail - we see all emails - except those from ebay

Any clues as to whats happening? (been like this for many years - except now we actually need the ability to see them!)

Cheers Zane

2. MikeDVB

MikeDVB Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

You'll need to get with your server administrator to troubleshoot this. There's no way, with the limited information you've provided, for anybody here to help beyond offering general advice.

I can tell you that this isn't an issue with cPanel itself as I have a few personal accounts and I receive emails from eBay on my personal cPanel email accounts regularly [well, my wife runs the eBay business - she gets the emails].

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Yes, you will need to contact your web hosting provider for assistance with this issue. They can search the Exim logs to see if messages from Ebay are blocked by a filter rule.

Thank you.