The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why don't my forms submit?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kosmo, Nov 25, 2002.

1. kosmo

kosmo Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2001
    All over Europe

since maybe a week now, two very specific forms (two separate domains, same server) do no more submit. No code has changed, it just started some days ago. The one form is &Validate new links& of a Gossamer &Links Engine 2.0& (Perl). The second form is admin_users.php (user modification) of a phpBB2 installation.

Since this appeared simultaneously, I suppose that this has something to do with deeper system-wide changes. Nota bene: other forms within these very domains do work. What happens with these forms is like connection lost and then minutes later I get a timeout error message. On the server side I can not find anything relevant in the logs. As if there was no post action, the last recorded action is always reading the form (before attempting to submit it).

Anybody else has similar problems? if someone has these scripts installed, may you please verify if these 2 specific forms work for you?