The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is the topic of CPanel tags so hush hush?

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by oinkmedia, Apr 25, 2004.

1. oinkmedia

oinkmedia Well-Known Member

Dear CPanel forum users,

I have been a member of these forums for a while now and have been very impressed with the high level of knowledge and friendlyness of its users.

However, one topic that I keep on seeing appear time and time again (usually by new users) for which I have not seen a definative answer is CPanel tags/api's.

Why is the topic of CPanel tags so hush hush?

Why can no-one provide us all with a definative list of tags to use in our themes?

I know that you extract most of the tags from current themes but this is extremely time consuming as well as hit and miss. So if anyone can post (including CPanel itself) a definative list of tags with explainations of what they do... that would be great!

Regards,

Matt

2. dgbaker

dgbaker Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
  3. oinkmedia

oinkmedia Well-Known Member

Thank you for the link. Does anyone know of list of tags with fuller explainations of what they do as well as where and when they should be used. A list including which version of CPanel each tag is supported by would also be a big help to develops such as myself.

Is anyone interested in a CPanel developers pack? If there are enough people maybe CPanel could create one for a one off charge?

4. Roy@ENHOST

Roy@ENHOST Well-Known Member

Give a shout out to Nick. Maybe he can get some staff to come up with documentation for developers like us.

Anyway there wasn't much demand for it. At last not compelling enough for CPanel staff to do a documentation on it.