Why is there no select all on each column

Donna

BANNED
Feb 15, 2003
Toronto, Canada
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For freaks sakes make seperate columns and select all buttons for when you're copying multiple accounts from one server to another.

Currently select all picks the packages (fine) the domains (fine) and give each account an IP address (never fine and probably better removed, I've never used this feature and have never met anyone that has)

Do you have any idea how damn time consuming and annoying it is to have to uncheck nearly 1000 of those impossibly small checkboxes for the IP's?

I wore out a brand new set of batteries in my mouse not to mention my eyes and finger trying to click that many of those little tiny boxes so that it would put them all on the same IP address :mad:

Curious Too

Aug 31, 2001
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Originally posted by Donna
. . . . give each account an IP address (never fine and probably better removed, I've never used this feature and have never met anyone that has)
I use it and would prefer that option is left there.

PbG

Mar 11, 2003
There's definately room for improvement. I've asked Nick to include seperate select all buttons for the packages and domains. However in retrospect it would also be helpful to add one for all accounts/domains owned by each user. Along with the option to assign the transfers to one or more IP's.