The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is there no select all on each column

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donna, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Donna

Donna BANNED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For freaks sakes make seperate columns and select all buttons for when you're copying multiple accounts from one server to another.

Currently select all picks the packages (fine) the domains (fine) and give each account an IP address (never fine and probably better removed, I've never used this feature and have never met anyone that has)

Do you have any idea how damn time consuming and annoying it is to have to uncheck nearly 1000 of those impossibly small checkboxes for the IP's?

I wore out a brand new set of batteries in my mouse not to mention my eyes and finger trying to click that many of those little tiny boxes so that it would put them all on the same IP address :mad:

2. Curious Too

Curious Too Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I use it and would prefer that option is left there.

3. PbG

PbG Well-Known Member

There's definately room for improvement. I've asked Nick to include seperate select all buttons for the packages and domains. However in retrospect it would also be helpful to add one for all accounts/domains owned by each user. Along with the option to assign the transfers to one or more IP's.