The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why oh why oh why???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jessj, Jun 26, 2007.

1. jessj

jessj Registered

In cPanel 10, when clicking List Accounts, there were notepads next to the numbers for Quota so you could adjust individual account quotas accordingly without having to create new packages.

In cPanel 10, when clicking View Bandwidth Usage, there were notepads next to the numbers for Limit so you could adjust individual Bandwidth allotments.

Why oh why oh why were these removed for cPanel 11??????????

They are so useful, and it's a real shame they've been removed. It's so much of a hassle to have to create new packages when all you need to do is adjust one little number. :*(

Any suggestions as to something I may be missing as far as a simple place to edit these without adding packages? Maybe it's just been moved and I'm missing it???

Help!

2. Big Gorilla

Big Gorilla Active Member

I'm running cPanel 11.4.19-R14379.

All those notepads are still there for me. Not to mention you can also change values using "Limit Bandwidth Usage" and "Quota Modification".

3. jessj

jessj Registered

hrmm

WHM 11.1.0 cPanel 11.2.1-C11600

Maybe it needs updated to the version you have. Maybe they took them away and brought them back? >:D

And I'll have to talk to the boss about giving me access to those features, I'm on a Reseller account hosted on a friend's dedi so he should be able to adjust that for me.

4. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Also present in WHM 11.1.0 cPanel 11.4.19-R14379 and 11.6.0-C14666