The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why packages are not getting copied ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tapan, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Tapan

Tapan Well-Known Member

Hello,

I tried to copy accounts from another server. Why WHM is not picking up the packages those accounts are using on that server ? Also its showing the name of the package but is showing unlimited quota and in real the package does not even exists on new server.

What i am doing wrong ? I am using the option: Transfers > Copy an account from another server.

Is there any other thing which i should do ? Or is there any other way to import packages also first ?

Thanks.

2. Tapan

Tapan Well-Known Member

Hi,

Okay i managed to get the packages copy to new server. But still when i try to copy an account from old server to new server its quota is set to unlimited. If i try to upgrade/downgrade that account it does not gets changed. If i manually try to change the account's quota thats also not working. WHY ?

Help me..

Thanks.

3. Tapan

Tapan Well-Known Member

No matter how i try to change its quota its styaing to Unlimited. Also Space Used is staying to 0 when there is alot of data there.

Domain cPanel Ip Username Contact Email Setup Date Partition Quota Space Used Package Cpanel Theme Reseller
    avissoftware.com 72.36.203.162 somename somemail@gmail.com Sat Dec 4 01:24:04 2004 home unlimited Meg 0 Meg 100-5000 x2

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Have you created the packages in WHM before transfering over the accounts? If not, then that's the problem, you need to precreate any package that an account uses beforehand, otherwise you'll have to modify the account and up/downgrade the package that you want it to use that you have already created.