Will the cPanel Store get PDF invoices in this century?

lorio

Feb 25, 2004
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
As a former BuyCpanel customer the cPanel Store is lacking simple features as PDF invoices and sending them via E-Mail. This is a brillant chance to justify the next price hike ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: Spirogg

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! There's actually an internal case with our Customer Service team to get more automation options for email invoices, but I don't have any type of timeframe for this. CS-1585 is the internal tracking for this.

You can manually download the PDF from your store account, although I realize that isn't the most convenient option.

lorio

Feb 25, 2004
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
You can manually download the PDF from your store account, although I realize that isn't the most convenient option.
I'm afraid that this is not true. cPanel isn't offering any PDF invoices at all.

cPanel suggest to use the print view and the save as pdf function of Chrome. That is NOT offering PDF invoices for download. That is a browser print for tax authorities.

BuyCpanel had PDF invoices years ago. Nearly every shop around the world has it. Via download and via e-mail. cPanel has an internal case.